Spectra Field-Pro Peristaltic Pump
The Spectra Field-Pro is a state-of-the-art peristaltic pump that features a heavy-duty, all-inclusive design. This means no external cables,chargers or batteries to worry about.
BUILT FOR FIELD USE
Weighing in at 29lbs/13 kg (including the battery), the Spectra Field-Pro’s powder coated aluminum case has heavy duty latches, hinges and handle.
The case has a built in storage compartment which can hold a field book as well as the two power cables that come with the Field-Pro.
The case also incorporates a stand for sample bottles. A rubber gasket around the inside of the case lid helps keep the elements out while it’s closed.
|SPECTRA FIELD-PRO SPECIFICATIONS|
|Dimensions||16.5"L x 10.5"W x 9"H|
|Weight||29 lbs (13 kg)|
|Compatible Tubing Sizes||Masterflex sizes 15 through 36|
|Approximate Flow Rate||50-1900 ml/min|
|Battery Life at Low Flow||14 hours|
|Battery Life at High Flow||9 hours|
- EZ-Load pump head design – prevents stretching or jamming of silicon tubing; no screws to handle
- heavy duty construction – constructed with top quality components
- battery included – will run all day at full strength; outlasts competition
- built-in VOA stand – allows easily sampling without spillage
- advanced electronic flow controller – maintains a steady flow rate regardless of battery voltage; will not cut out during low flow sampling
- pump head angled on top of unit – for ease of operation; prevents clean tubing from soilage
- built-in storage compartment – for charging cables, field book, tools, well key, etc.
- all cables included
BEST PUMP HEAD
The Masterflex EasyLoad II pump head is the best available – especially for environmental work. The peristaltic tubing is simply placed into the pump head channel and the head is then closed by moving the lever over to the opposite position. Next, sample tubing is attached to the peristaltic tube and the unit may be turned on.
Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) is a soft and flexible polymer with excellent physical properties, making it a good alternative for silicone tubing in peristaltic pumps. Waterra stocks tubing sizes L/S 15 and L/S 24 for use in the Spectra Field-Pro Peristaltic Pump.
TPE tubing is stocked in 25 foot coils.
|TPE TUBING SPECIFICATIONS|
|Tubing size||L/S 15||L/S 24||L/S 35||L/S 36|
|Inside diameter* in. (mm)||0.19 (4.8)||0.25 (6.4)||0.31 (7.9)||0.38 (9.7)|
|Hose barb size* in. (mm)||3/16 (4.8)||1/4 (6.4)||3/8 (9.5)||3/8 (9.5)|
|Flow range with 6 to 600 rpm drive in mL/min.
Values in ( ) obtained with High-Performance pump head
|10 to 1000 (11 to 1100)||17 to 1700 (18 to 1800)||23 to 2300 (26 to 2600)||29 to 2900 (34 to 3400)|
|Maximum pressure, continuous**||25 psig (1.7 bar)||20 psig (1.4 bar)||15 psig (1.0 bar)|
|Maximum pressure, intermittent**||40 psig (2.7 bar)||35 psig (2.4 bar)||20 psig (1.4 bar)|
|Maximum vacuum**||26" Hg (660 mm Hg)||24" Hg (610 mm Hg)|
|Suction lift||29 ft H2O (8.8 m H2O)||27 ft H2O (8.3 m H2O)|
**Actual performance varies depending on tubing formulation.