Hydrocarbon Recovery Bailers
Captures Only Hydrocarbons
The Clear PVC Hydrocarbon Recovery eco Bailer is designed to help you remove the LNAPL, floating hydrocarbon product, from your monitoring wells without removing water as well.
This bailer is made from the same durable, rigid PVC as the regular Clear PVC eco Bailer and so has all the same great qualities. The Hydrocarbon Recovery Bailer uses a specially designed ball which floats in water but sinks in in hydrocarbons.
- available in 1.5 inch diameter and 1, 3 and 4 foot lengths
- also available in 3 inch diameter and 3 foot length
- faster sinking than polyethylene bailers
- clear tube allows sample inspection within the bailer
- captures only hydrocarbons, not water
- PFAS, PFOS & PFOA free