PA-10700 Power Booster 2 for WSP-24V-3, 4 & 5 and WSP-12V-ND120 Submersible Pumps
- 12 volts with flow control dial set to lowest setting
- 24 volts with flow control dial set to highest setting
Simply connect the booster to a 12 volt deep cycle battery and connect the pump to the booster.
PLEASE NOTE: Controller is not intended to shut off the pump motors.
- engineered with reverse polarity protection
- advanced thermal overload protection
- heavy duty steel weatherproof case
- low voltage disconnect (LVD) at 10.75 volts (turns off controller or allows pump to pulsate)
- Constant Voltage Boosting Technology (CVBT) allows the correct voltage to reach the pump motors
- fuse to protect electronics and user
- 6 month parts and labor warranty
- ‘Ramp Up’ control dial
- 3 foot (0.9 m) wire lead to battery clamps and 5 foot (1.5 m) wire leads to pump connector
For Use with:
WSP-12V-ND120 (Narrow Diameter Supernova 120)