PowerPack for Waterra Pumps
Gasoline Powered Tubing Actuator
The Waterra PowerPack PP1 provides the mechanical actuation for Waterra Pumps to depths of over 60 m (200 feet), in a fully portable, single operator power unit.
The PP1 is powerful enough to lift water from over 60 m (200 feet) depth using the Standard Flow System, and it fits onto a back-pack frame. The PowerPack PP1 incorporates clamps for Waterra High Flow and Standard tubing sizes (adapters are available for smaller tubes).
PowerPack for Waterra Pumps – Tubing Actuator
Power & Portability
The PowerPack for Waterra Pumps provides the mechanical Actuation for Waterra tubing to depths of over 200 feet (60 m), in a fully portable, single operator power unit. At 29 pounds (13 kg), the PowerPack provides outstanding pumping performance.
The PowerPack is powerful enough to lift water from over 200 feet (60 m) depth using the Standard Flow System, and is so compact that it fits onto a back-pack frame. The PowerPack incorporates clamps for Waterra High Flow and Standard tubing sizes (adapters are available for smaller tubes).
A Honda GX-25 series, 1.0 horsepower (747 watts), 4 stroke, gasoline motor powers this device, which can run for approximately 1 hour on one full fuel tank.
PowerPack including backpack and spark arrester.
This gasoline powered automatic actuator is for use with the Waterra Pumping System (Low, Standard and High Flow).
It is an excellent choice for those with moderate pumping requirements.
- fully adjustable and will adapt to almost any size casing or protective well casing and can also be used with flush grade well completions.
- anchored discharge end of tubing facilitates sample collection — the PowerPack supports the Waterra Pump System Tubing and also anchors the discharge end of the tubing facilitating sample collection.
- powered by the Honda GX25 a 25cc Mini 4-Stroke OHC gasoline engine — this lightweight motor is EPA/CARB compliant, runs on regular gas and has a quiet – pleasing “low” tone.
- includes a backpack frame making it completely portable. Using the PowerPack will result in a big boost to your field sampling program.
- perfect for purging and sampling 2” diameter monitoring wells up to 200 feet (60m) deep. This actuator is also great for use when developing monitoring wells.
- eliminates the fatigue that can be experienced on large monitoring programs.
- adapts to almost any size casing or protective well casing
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 20 in|
Waterra Pump High Flow System$USD 0.00
Waterra Pump Low Flow System$USD 0.00