Spectra Field-Pro Peristaltic Pump
The Spectra Field-Pro Peristaltic Pump features a heavy-duty, all-inclusive design. This means no external cables, chargers or batteries to worry about. Suction lifts up to 8.5 m (27 feet).
BUILT FOR FIELD USE
Weighing in at 29lbs/13 kg (including the battery), the Spectra Field-Pro Peristaltic Pump is a powder coated aluminum case with heavy duty latches, hinges and handle.
The case has a built in storage compartment which can hold a field book as well as the two power cables that come with the Field-Pro.
The case also incorporates a stand for sample bottles. A rubber gasket around the inside of the case lid helps keep the elements out while it’s closed.
SPECTRA FIELD-PRO PERISTALTIC PUMP FEATURES
- EZ-Load pump head design – prevents stretching or jamming of silicon tubing; no screws to handle
- heavy duty construction – constructed with top quality components
- battery included – will run all day at full strength; outlasts competition
- built-in VOA stand – allows easily sampling without spillage
- advanced electronic flow controller – maintains a steady flow rate regardless of battery voltage; will not cut out during low flow sampling
- pump head angled on top of unit – for ease of operation; prevents clean tubing from soilage
- built-in storage compartment – for charging cables, field book, tools, well key, etc.
- all cables included with the Spectra Field-Pro Peristaltic Pump
|Dimensions||22 × 14 × 15 in|