PA-10800 Low Flow Sampling Controller for Standard Performance Submersible Pumps and WSP-12V-ND70
With the PA-10800 Low Flow Sampling Controller, the user can precisely control the water discharge with the turn of a knob. The Low Flow Sampling Controller is used with Standard Performance Submersible Pumps and WSP-12V-ND70 to monitor and regulate low flow sampling as low as 40ml/min*.
* Some situations may also require the use of the Flow Control Valve for precise low flow control.
- engineered with reverse polarity protection
- advanced thermal overload protection
- heavy duty steel weatherproof case
- low voltage disconnect(LVD) at 10.75 volts (turns off controller or allows pump to pulsate)
- constant Voltage Boosting Technology (CVBT) allows the correct voltage to reach the pump motors
For Use with:
Standard Performance Pumps:
Narrow diameter pumps:
WSP-12V-ND70 Supernova 70