Waterra 1 UP Peristaltic Sampling Pump
The Waterra 1 UP Peristaltic Sampling Pump can be powered by 110 and 220V AC, external 12VDC or its 12V internal battery. Suction lifts up to 8.5 m (27 feet).
4 Battery Choices
LIFE Batteries are Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries that weigh about one half the weight of the SLA batteries. LIFE batteries have better discharge curve maintaining higher voltages for longer. Available in 20 Ahr and 12 Ahr formats. A LIFE 12 Ahr 1 UP Pump weighs less than 18 pounds and the 20 AHr unit weighs less than 21 pounds.
SLA Batteries are Sealed Lead Acid conventional batteries that are a less expensive than LIFE batteries but weigh about twice as much. Available in 20 Ahr and 12 Ahr formats.
Use with waterra UP#15 or waterra UP#24 peristaltic tubing.
WATERRA 1UP PERISTALTIC PUMP FEATURES
- powered by 110 and 220 VAC, 12 VDC or onboard 12V battery
- 4 choices of on board batteries
- 12 or 20 Ahr batteries
- in either (LIFE) LithiumIronPhosphate – great power curve
- SLA (sealed lead acid) conventional but twice the weight
- rugged construction with comfortable carrying handle
- accommodates either waterra UP#15 or UP#24 peristaltic tubing
- flow rates up to 1.5 litres per minute
- lifts up to 27 feet at sea level but less at altitude
- pump head is protected by carrying handle
- external 12 volt cable with IP 67 connector and alligator clips
|Battery type||Sealed Lead Acid||Sealed Lead Acid||Lithium Iron
|Battery Capacity||12 Amp Hours||20 Amp Hours||12 Amp Hours||20 Amp Hours|
|Charging time||5 hours||8 hours||5 hours||8 hours|
|Field run time||5 hours||8 hours||7 hours||12 hours|
|Weight||22 lbs / 10 kg||27 lbs / 12.4 kg||18 lbs / 8.2 kg||20.6 lbs / 9.4 kg|
|Dimensions||22 × 14 × 15 in|
LIFE battery, SLA battery
|Battery Amp Hours||
20 Ahr, 12 Ahr