Waterra HDPE Standard Flow Tubing
$USD 34.00 – $USD 154.50
High Density Tubing provides the best performance in deeper groundwater monitoring wells because of it’s rigidity. The stiffness of this material produces better flow rates and greater lifts. This tubing will also stretch much less than LDPE material in deeper monitoring wells, making it more efficient.
Standard Flow HDPE Tubing comes in 100, 200 and 500 foot rolls and measures 5/8 x 1/2 inch.
Waterra HDPE Standard Flow Tubing (High Density Polyethylene) provides a stronger valve-tubing connection, especially with the male threaded valves, because it is stiffer and gives less when the valve is threaded into the tubing.
- produced from virgin polyethylene resins
- Waterra does not use any regrind product in any of our tubing
- does not contain any UV stabilizers*
- coils of tubing are individually poly bagged and are stored in sealed boxes, protected from UV light sources
- Waterra Foot Valves are guaranteed to properly fit onto and into Waterra tubing
- PFAS, PFOS & PFOA free
Waterra maintains a considerable stock of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) tubing and Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) tubing in a broad range of diameters and lengths. Our tubing is of the highest quality available and we are always working to keep our prices more than competitive.
Our tubing is always virgin material and is carefully packaged to ensure that it is always clean when you receive it.
Waterra HDPE Standard Flow Tubing comes in 100, 200 and 500 foot rolls and measures 5/8 x 1/2 inch.
For use with
D-25, D-16, SS-19, SS-16