Hydrogeology Sales and Technical Support Position – Waterra Pumps, Mississauga, Dixie Road just south of the 401.
Salary + Benefits Package (after 3-month probation) + Free Parking
We are looking for a permanent, full time, hands-on technical sales and technical support person with experience in groundwater sampling. You are a team player who cares, and enjoys helping our customers select the appropriate equipment for their groundwater sampling projects. This position is hands-on in a fast-paced environment.
You are a smart, enthusiastic, hard working individual with exceptional communication and organizational skills. Reporting to senior management, you will help take our brand of well known reliable products and timely service to a higher level.
- Participate in our timely and considerate response to inquiries external and internal
- Take a leadership role in process and people management to help make us better
- Encourage and support fellow workers and help foster a genuine team environment
- Assist with inventory tracking
- Support marketing programs, as well as product improvement and development
- Keep an eye on industry trends
- Actively promote and participate in our safety programs
- Help us maintain our ISO 9001: 2015 designation
- Remuneration based on experience and competence.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 years of experience in groundwater sampling with a Hydrogeology background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and efficient phone manner
- Detail oriented but able to keep track of multiple conversations
- Familiarity with customer management software an asset
- MS Office, particularly MS Excel required
- Able to work proactively to complete tasks and responsibilities independently
- Willing to help others eg. assist with shipping, receiving, inventory tracking
- People and process management skills
- Other language(s) eg. French, could be an asset
- Good listener
Waterra is a growing manufacturing and sales company that sells pumps, filters, and accessories for sampling groundwater to a global market.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: November 15, 2021