Eco Bailer Groundwater Sampler (Clear PVC)
CA$ 160.00 – CA$ 275.00
0.46 inch OD x 3 feet, 80 ml – 24 per case
0.7 inch OD x 3 feet, 200 ml – 24 per case
1.5 inch x 1 foot, 345 ml – 48 per case
1.5 inch x 3 feet, 1025 ml – 24 per case
3 inch x 3 feet, 5100 ml – 8 per case
Clear PVC Eco Bailer – Fast Sinking
The Clear PVC Eco Bailer groundwater sampler is as heavy (or heavier) than conventional weighted bailers without the addition of bulky and costly weights. A better weight distribution allows the Clear PVC Eco Bailer to sink straighter and the efficient valve design makes it the fastest sinking bailer available.
- available in 5 popular sizes
- faster sinking than polyethylene bailers
- clear tube allows sample inspection within the bailer
- connects directly to inline filters for easy filtration, no pressurization needed
- requires less material to produce, resulting in less waste and cost to the environment
- PVC ball with no leakage
- PFAS, PFOS & PFOA free
The Eco bailer groundwater sampler is made of clear virgin PVC with a density of 1.31 grams per cubic centimeter versus polyethylene, which has a specific gravity of 0.96 to 0.98.
Since PVC is also transparent (whereas polyethylene is translucent), when you use Clear PVC Eco Bailers you can inspect your sample while it’s still in the bailer.
Clear PVC Eco Bailer Groundwater Sampler