Waterra Hydrolift Pump – Tubing Actuator
Electrical Tubing Actuator
The Waterra Hydrolift Pump is a portable, electrically operated tubing actuator that will oscillate vertically, the Waterra Foot Valve-Tubing Combo in your monitoring well. It will give a big efficiency boost to your field sampling program when using the Waterra Pump System.
This actuator is designed for purging, developing and sampling 2 inch (5cm) diameter monitoring wells up to 150 to 200 feet (45 – 60m) deep. This actuator is optimized to operate with the Standard Flow System up to its maximum effective depth and will operate with the High Flow System up to a depth of 150 feet (45m).
Waterra Hydrolift Pump – Features
- fully adjustable — the Waterra Hydrolift Pump -Tubing Actuator is fully adjustable and will adapt to almost any size casing or protective well casing and can also be used with flush grade well completions.
- anchored discharge end of tubing — the Hydrolift supports the Waterra Tubing and also anchors the discharge end of the tubing facilitating sample collection.
- available in either 110 volt or 220 volt AC
- great for use when developing monitoring wells
- reduces fatigue — the use of this automated Waterra Pump System Tubing Actuator will eliminate the fatigue that can be experienced on large monitoring programs.
- hinged tubing clamp
- suitable for use with Low, Standard Flow and High Flow Waterra Pumping Systems
- adapts to almost any size casing or protective well casing
L W H
15 in 7 in 20 in 38 pounds (17.25 kg)
38 cm 18 cm 51 cm
Electric Motor Actuator Stroke
110 V or 220 V 4 in (10 cm)
6 amps 0 – 140 cycles per min
3/4 hp (560 watts)